Friday, February 26, 2010
A Town Where The Actress Dtk Maria Manado Used To Perform
Kinarut is a small town in the Papar District. Kinarut is busy on every Saturday when there is a Tamu. It is at this place that you can get river or fresh water fishes like 'Pelian', but they are not cheap selling at RM35/kg. Kinarut started as a Train Station Town and a new Train Station had been completed, just waiting for the new but overdue railway tracks to be completed.
The old wooden shop-houses are still intact and it was in one of these shop-houses that the actress Datuk Maria Man ado used to stay to perform at the cinema which had now been replaced by a Sabah Electricity Building.
Kementerian Pelancongan Kesenian Dan Alam Sekitar Sabah
Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka
Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia
- UMS School Of Social Science Gets Invite
- Preserving A Train Station Town
- A Town Where The Actress Dtk Maria Manado Used To ...
- UMS and PSMCS consider an MOU
- Talk on Historical Tourism at UMS
- 3rd Meeting of Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia Cawangan...
- Institution Membership
- Life Membership
- School Of Social Science University Malaysia Sabah...
- Meeting In Session with PSM HQ on February 7,2010 ...
- VIP From PSM HQ Kuala Lumpur
- It Is A Historic Day
- ▼ February (12)