Tuesday, October 6, 2009
These were districts in Lahad Datu which had seen trading activities in the past but they are now the sources of bird's nests,tourism destination,plantation and forest reserve.Rivers and hills as well as caves ha been the popular settlements and territorial rights of the early settlers. There places are located at the upper river and the caves provided the shelter they desperately need. Tapadong is Ulu Segama gives visitors the caves and old burial sites of the Dusun.Broken potteries of the Ming Dynasty had been found in these places including Tapadong.You have to take a boat from Segama to go to Ulu Segama where Tapadong is.
Kementerian Pelancongan Kesenian Dan Alam Sekitar Sabah
Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka
Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia
- ► 2010 (53)
- PSMCS Second Meet
- Promoting Historical Tourism
- Old Big Mansion
- He Loved His Mansion So Much
- The Late OKK Sodomon Gunsanad Mansion
- Fusion Of Old And New
- Batu Sumpah Malaysia
- Bt Keramat At Jalan Panji Houses Some Old Graves A...
- The Mosque Of Late Hj Muda Should Be Preserved
- Old Shophouses Still There
- Lahad Datu Airport Can Only Cater For Smaller Plan...
- Pump House Site Of The Tobacco Smokehouse
- What Is Left Of The Tobacco Smokehouse At Segama L...
- Perjalanan KeBt Balos dan Bt Tapadong, Ulu Segama ...
- Suku Kaum Dusun Suphan Mengaku Keturuan Dari Nenek...
- Perkuburan Pagan Lama di Bt Tapadong, Ulu Segama,
- Menaiki Boat Untuk Ke Tanah Perkuburan Pagan DiBuk...
- Pengkalan DiKg Opak, Ulu Segama
- Bukit Balos, Ulu Segama, Lahad Datu
- Bukit Tapadong, Ulu Segama Lahad Datu
- Happy Deepavali 2009
- Tombstone Muzium At Pulau Omadal Semporna
- Courtesy Call With CM
- One Of The Oldest School In Tawau
- ▼ October (25)