Monday, November 16, 2009
Waiting For The Date To Meet With The Adviser
PSMCS is waiting for the date to have a courtesy call to its Adviser, the Minister of Tourism, Culture and Environment Sabah, YB Datuk Masidi Manjun whose ministry had contributed towards the publication of PSMCS Bulletin last year. Such contribution this year could help the Association produces its Bulletin again next year of 2010.
Kementerian Pelancongan Kesenian Dan Alam Sekitar Sabah
Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka
Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia
- ► 2010 (53)
- Lahad Datu Started At Kg Silam
- PSMCS Constitution
- Fund Raising And Anniversary Dinner Planned
- PSMCS Records Its Condolence
- Cooperation with UiTM
- Cooperation With UMS
- Waiting For The Date To Meet With The Adviser
- Selamat Hari Raya
- First Management Committee Meeting
- Second Finance Committee Meeting
- Tawau Started At The Tawau River
- Kg Tawau Lama Where Tawau Town Is Said To Have Sta...
- The Old Mostyn Estate Primary School Still Stands
- What Used To Be Mostyn Estate
- The Japanese Occupation Left These Wooden Structur...
- Kunak Is The Nearest Town To Madai/Baturong
- You Could Visit This Information Centre To Visit B...
- No One Knows
- The Idahan Community At Madai/Baturong Formed Vari...
- It Was Aki Apoi Who First Founded Madai/Baturong
- The Idahan At Madai/Baturong Kunak Is Related To B...
- ▼ November (22)