Sunday, August 2, 2009
Committee Meeting Re-scheduled
The second committee meeting scheduled on October 4 has now been rescheduled to October 11,2009 at Star City beginning at 10 am. This is also a Sunday morning, but some Committee members would not be free on October 4,2009.
Kementerian Pelancongan Kesenian Dan Alam Sekitar Sabah
Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka
Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia
- ► 2010 (53)
- Sabah Art Gallery Site
- Committee Meeting Postponed
- Batu Payung Tinagat Tawau - More A Legend
- Other Historical Landmarks In Tawau
- A Bugis Philanthropist Built This Old Tawau Mosque...
- What Used To Be A Theatre
- Tawau Central Market Built in 1972
- Between Old And New
- The Grand Old Post Office Building
- Datuk M Y Ahmad
- Weaving Industry In Kota Belud, Sabah,Malaysia
- Lest We Forget Our History
- Remembering The Warriors Of Kalabakan in Tawau
- Kain Tenunan, Songket & Rattan
- CAEXPO In Naning, Guangxi, China
- New Memorial Landmark For Our Warriors
- Selamat Menyambut Bulan Kemerdekaan
- What Is Left Of The Tawau Old Maternity Hospital
- Tawau History
- Batu Payung The Answer to Tawau History
- The Tomb Of Sharif Osman Need Conservation
- Visiting Anjung Sejarah In Kuala Lumpur
- We Could Still Carry On
- Courtesy Call To Its Patron And Advisor
- Keep Proper Records of Members
- PSM Cawangan Sabah Now Officially Linked To PSM HQ...
- Meeting With Director Of Economic Planning Unit Sa...
- They Still Smoke 'Kirai' In Sabah
- The Big Drum Called Sang Gendang
- Bajau Community At Kampong Darau Laut
- Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia Cawangan Sabah Constitu...
- Books As Souvenirs
- SIFE UMS Made History
- Finance Committee Meeting
- Progress We Have Made in August 2009
- Life Members, Institution Members And Students Mem...
- Fund Raising From Contributions
- Fund Raising in Q1 Of 2010
- Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia Cawangan Sabah History ...
- Committee Meeting Re-scheduled
- Constitution For Free
- SELAMAT BERPUASA
- After Hari Raya Meeting
- ▼ August (44)