Wednesday, August 12, 2009
We Could Still Carry On
Even if we do not have the funds, we could still carry on with the research and documentation of history and this we would do when we go to a particular place to attend other functions. When we have the funds we could improve on the facts and figures and re-write what we have witten.So guys get cracking with the job and come up with some documented history that we could further deliberate at our next meeting.
Kementerian Pelancongan Kesenian Dan Alam Sekitar Sabah
Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka
Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia
- ► 2010 (53)
- Sabah Art Gallery Site
- Committee Meeting Postponed
- Batu Payung Tinagat Tawau - More A Legend
- Other Historical Landmarks In Tawau
- A Bugis Philanthropist Built This Old Tawau Mosque...
- What Used To Be A Theatre
- Tawau Central Market Built in 1972
- Between Old And New
- The Grand Old Post Office Building
- Datuk M Y Ahmad
- Weaving Industry In Kota Belud, Sabah,Malaysia
- Lest We Forget Our History
- Remembering The Warriors Of Kalabakan in Tawau
- Kain Tenunan, Songket & Rattan
- CAEXPO In Naning, Guangxi, China
- New Memorial Landmark For Our Warriors
- Selamat Menyambut Bulan Kemerdekaan
- What Is Left Of The Tawau Old Maternity Hospital
- Tawau History
- Batu Payung The Answer to Tawau History
- The Tomb Of Sharif Osman Need Conservation
- Visiting Anjung Sejarah In Kuala Lumpur
- We Could Still Carry On
- Courtesy Call To Its Patron And Advisor
- Keep Proper Records of Members
- PSM Cawangan Sabah Now Officially Linked To PSM HQ...
- Meeting With Director Of Economic Planning Unit Sa...
- They Still Smoke 'Kirai' In Sabah
- The Big Drum Called Sang Gendang
- Bajau Community At Kampong Darau Laut
- Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia Cawangan Sabah Constitu...
- Books As Souvenirs
- SIFE UMS Made History
- Finance Committee Meeting
- Progress We Have Made in August 2009
- Life Members, Institution Members And Students Mem...
- Fund Raising From Contributions
- Fund Raising in Q1 Of 2010
- Persatuan Sejarah Malaysia Cawangan Sabah History ...
- Committee Meeting Re-scheduled
- Constitution For Free
- SELAMAT BERPUASA
- After Hari Raya Meeting
- ▼ August (44)